- Complete Volunteer Information Form
- Complete Volunteer Interview
- Background check through Verified Volunteers is $20 (unless at Club Thompson or mentoring and will need a fingerprint check $60). Volunteers must pay for their own background check. Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County (BGCLC) will reimburse this fee, if and once the volunteer has completed 1 year of service with BGCLC.
- Virtual COVID Safety Training & Orientation
- For Club Thompson locations only: Completion of remote trainings for Colorado Shines
- Completion of the following documents: Volunteer Waiver, Keeping Members Safe Pledge, COVID Waiver, Volunteer Agreement
Our ideal Club volunteer is an engaging, high-energy, self-starter who has a passion for working with kids! The Clubs are fun, active environments with lots of different activities taking place at a given time. Successful volunteers are those that are able to jump in and help with whatever activity is taking place or come up with activities on their own! Club volunteers work inside our Clubs, directly with the youth. Club volunteers can be mentors, homework helpers, program assistant, or even bring their own unique talents and skills to create a program.
Special Event Volunteers
Special event volunteers assist in numerous ways at our fundraising events, community outreach events, and other one time or yearly events. Some examples of this include set up or clean up at the Youth of the Year Breakfast, booth helpers at Day for Kids, wrapping presents at our Holiday Wrapping Party, and more!