WANT TO CHANGE LIVES? JOIN US.
“I love working for Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County because I get to form meaningful and impactful relationships with incredible youth. We are able to facilitate a safe space they can enter into and completely be themselves. We get to support our future generations. There is nothing better than that!”
-Current BGCLC Staff Member
Boys & Girls Clubs is a place for kids to laugh, a place to learn, a place to grow and a place to belong. It is the dedication of caring and trained professionals that make this is possible for our youth. Our employees are critical to the success of our programs and organization. Our team comes from diverse backgrounds, offering a variety of opportunities for our Club members. From building bonds, to helping with homework, to offering career advice, there are so many ways you can make real difference in a child’s life by working at Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County! Become part of our team and help in providing a safe and fun space for the youth in Larimer County.
- Create a SAFE and accessible environment for everyone who connects with BGCLC.
- Have FUN and be passionate; bring your individual talents to the table.
- SUPPORT each other through meaningful relationships, work as a team, treat each other with respect and courtesy.
- Deliver life-enhancing OPPORTUNITIES for every child, staff, volunteer, donor, and parent.
- Hold each other to HIGH EXPECTATIONS; view feedback as a gift and push for excellence.
- RECOGNIZE and affirm each person’s accomplishments, help all reach their full potential
Current Job Openings
This person will be responsible for a variety of human resources functions including, full cycle recruiting, onboarding, compensation design, training and development, appraisal reviews, hiring practices,and employee engagement. This role will partner and work directly with all levels of management.
Summer Youth Development Specialist (Estes Park)
During the Summer Program, this position will help to foster a fun, safe, and positive experience for kids between the ages 6-18. This individual will assist in one or more of the following program areas: homework help, technology, sports, recreation and the arts.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of the e-mail.
Youth Development Intern – Part-time (unpaid)
An internship will provide a learning opportunity to develop and implement effective youth dvelopment programs that fit within the Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County environment, and are also cohesive with the organization misson and values.