WANT TO CHANGE LIVES? JOIN US.
If you enjoy working with children in a fun-filled environment and have enthusiasm for helping young people reach their full potential then Boys & Girls Clubs is for you!
“I had no idea that I could have such a positive impact on a young person’s life until I started working at the Boys & Girls Club. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County care deeply about the youth in our community, and their employees. I not only receive great benefits, but also professional development opportunities throughout the year.”
-Current BGCLC Staff Member
Application for Employment
The application must be completed in full and signed for any open position, then emailed, mailed, or hand delivered to 103 Smokey St, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Please be sure to include a cover letter and resume. References, a background check, and a drug test will be required before an offer of employment will be made.
These are the core values that BGCLC employees, volunteers and members live by:
- Create a SAFE and accessible environment for everyone who connects with BGCLC.
- Have FUN and be passionate; bring your individual talents to the table.
- SUPPORT each other through meaningful relationships, work as a team, treat each other with respect and courtesy.
- Deliver life-enhancing OPPORTUNITIES for every child, staff, volunteer, donor, and parent.
- Hold each other to HIGH EXPECTATIONS; view feedback as a gift and push for excellence.
- RECOGNIZE and affirm each person’s accomplishments, help all reach their full potential
Youth Development Specialist (Loveland)
Responsible for implementing and leading activities provided within any of the PRIORITY OUTCOMES as assigned by the Unit Director in the areas of: Academic Success, Good Character & Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles. This position is part-time, 15-20 after-school hours, Monday – Friday.
Bilingual Youth Development Specialist (Fort Collins)
Responsible for implementing and leading activities provided within any of the PRIORITY OUTCOMES as assigned by the Unit Director in the areas of: Academic Success, Good Character & Citizenship, and Healthy Lifestyles. This position is part-time, working 20 hours a week, Monday-Friday from 3 PM – 7 PM.
Youth Development Intern – Part-time (unpaid)
An internship will provide a learning opportunity to develop and implement effective youth dvelopment programs that fit within the Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County environment, and are also cohesive with the organization misson and values.