School Year Information
We will be serving kids at the following locations:
- Colorado Early Colleges West Campus
- Fort Collins Club
- Harmony Village Club
Below are important dates to note for the upcoming semester:
- February 15 – All Clubs closed for County Wide staff training
- March 15-19 – Club will be open during spring break from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- April 12 – Club will be open from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May 17 – Club will be open from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May 27 – Club will be open from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May 28-June 4 – All Clubs closed for summer staff training
After School Program Information: We are excited to provide a great after school experience. If you need transportation assistance, please contact Deison Rios at email@example.com. At this time, Poudre School District will not be providing transportation to the Club after school.
We are committed to ensuring that young people always have a safe place to go and that cost is never a barrier. Through the remainder of the school year, there will be no cost to attend Boys & Girls Clubs programs in Fort Collins.
Colorado Early Colleges West Campus
Registration for this location is currently closed.
2130 West Horsetooth Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526
School Year Hours: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Phone: (970) 939-7899
Club Director: Christine Jirsa | firstname.lastname@example.org