For 30 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County (BGCLC) has navigated times of tragedy and crisis to provide safe places for kids and teens. Today, we are committed more than ever, to ensure young people, their families and our communities have the support they need to navigate these uncertain times. We are working with the Larimer County Health Department and local School Districts to ensure that all COVID-19 safety regulations are followed.
Some of our safety precautions include:
- Youth will be asked to wear a mask indoors and practice social distancing at all times
- Upon arrival, youth’s temperature will be taken and they will be asked a series of questions related to symptoms
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing is required
- Increasing custodial services throughout the day
- Any youth or staff who is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, as listed by the CDC, will be sent home.
Safety is our number one priority and we are committed to continuing to implement these protocols and procedures. If you have any questions about our safety policies, please contact us at email@example.com or 970-223-1709.