The application must be completed in full and signed for any open position, then emailed, mailed, or hand delivered to the location of the position for which you are applying. Please be sure to indicate to whom the application is addressed with a cover letter and resume included. References will be required before an offer of employment will be made.
These are the core values that BGCLC employees, volunteers and members live by:
- Create a SAFE and accessible environment for everyone who connects with BGCLC.
- Have FUN and be passionate; bring your individual talents to the table.
- SUPPORT each other through meaningful relationships, work as a team, treat each other with respect and courtesy.
- Deliver life-enhancing OPPORTUNITIES for every child, staff, volunteer, donor, and parent.
- Hold each other to HIGH EXPECTATIONS; view feedback as a gift and push for excellence.
- RECOGNIZE and affirm each person’s accomplishments, help all reach their full potential.
- Key Responsibilities For All Positions:
- Ensure the physical and emotional health and safety of Club members at all times.
- Provide guidance and act as a role model/mentor to assure conduct, safety and development of all members.
- Promote and stimulate program participation while ensuring the five key elements for positive youth development occur daily.
- Help maintain facilities and equipment to ensure a productive and clean work environment, reporting major issues to supervisor.
- Maintain close professional contact with all staff member's, supervisor, and volunteers to communicate on Club operations and the needs of members.